At our Molecular Imaging of Colorado facility, we have helped thousands of people like you get the answers they deserve through PET-CT imaging as they face the uncertainty of a cancer diagnosis and staging. The imaging experience in our facility is unparalleled with a focus on radiologic expertise as well as your comfort and safety. Importantly, when you are facing the stress of the unknown, we are here to provide you with accurate, expert results as quickly as possible while maintaining cost consciousness. Contact us by phone at 866-722-4806 to schedule your free phone consultation or fill in the form below. Our dedicated staff is here to answer your questions about our PET-CT imaging services.
The Molecular Imaging of Colorado Difference
As an independent diagnostic center, we offer radiologic expertise and compassionate patient care while providing a more cost-effective imaging solution for our patients.
- Patients pay roughly 60% less for PET-CT scans at MIC compared to other regional imaging centers.
- PET-CT imaging reports are delivered to your physician within 24 to 48 hours.
- Most insurances are accepted. We also offer interest-free 6, 9, or 12-month payment plans.
- Our facility has the American College of Radiology gold seal of accreditation for the highest level of image quality and patient safety.
We are imaging experts, focused on you with a dedicated patient care coordinator serving as a concierge to assist you through the entire process. Our modern, independent facility is designed for your comfort and includes:
- A spacious imaging room with panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains,
- Quiet rooms designed for your comfort prior to imaging and
- Free parking.